Wabc

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crmccashin, Nov 16, 2008.

1. crmccashin macrumors regular

crmccashin

Does anybody have an address for an audio stream that will work for WABC radio of New York on the IPT?

2. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

3. crmccashin thread starter macrumors regular

crmccashin

4. acedew macrumors member

You could try Orb casting it. I'd be interested if it works, I've been thinking about trying to stream some video content but haven't taken the plunge.

On your PC: https://mycast.orb.com/orb/html/login.html

On your Touch: http://orb.com/en/orblive

The App is $9.99 for the Touch, but it sure could be worth it if it worked as well as they claim.

5. crmccashin thread starter macrumors regular

crmccashin

The Orb does look like a very probable solution, but the only thing I want/need is a way to play an streaming audio WMA file for this one site.

6. acedew macrumors member

Well, you may just have to wait it out, then. I am in a similar situation and haven't been able to find anything else. It does seem like sites/companies are starting to cater more and more to the iPhone crowd, so a free solution may eventually be available.

7. crmccashin thread starter macrumors regular

crmccashin

Yep, looks like a wait and see for now.I spent a considerable amount of time surfing last night and came up empty for anything that will stream WMA files.

8. Ohmeohmom macrumors member

WunderRadio carries WABC. It's 5.99 in the app store. Worth every dime to me

9. crmccashin thread starter macrumors regular

crmccashin