All iPads Wacom iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TSE, Oct 10, 2014.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

What are the chances of the iPad Pro, if it ever comes out, getting a really good, sensitive screen similar to Wacom's Cintiq lineup?

As an industrial designer, that is the only "Pro" feature I am looking forward to the possibility of it having.

2. matttye macrumors 601

Wacom iPad Pro

The iPad barely has features that differentiate it from the iPhone as it is, same 3 app layout in folders etc. Can you see them making a whole new iPad only input method?

Possible but unlikely.

3. inscrewtable macrumors 68000

inscrewtable

None.

But then what would I know.

4. GrindedDown macrumors 6502a

I think that now that bigger screen iphones have been introduced and sales of ipad have been stagnating, it may help with the introduction of more innovative features and innovation of iOS. There is starting to become a need to further differentiate iOS devices and how they are used based somewhat on the size of the device.

I mean, why change what is working and selling so well? Now, were at the stage of, what if it's not working and selling as well? At least in regards to ipad.

5. vmflapem macrumors 6502

PLEASE APPLE! I want to see Wacom on the ipad pro!!

6. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

How do you know iPad sales are stagnating because of iPhones?

There are ALOT of reasons why iPad sales are down the past couple of weeks. I can list some for you if you'd like :)

7. GrindedDown, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014

GrindedDown macrumors 6502a

Oh I guess that was written a little funny. I'm not insinuating that ipad sales are stagnating because of the new iPhone. With the new sizes for iPhones, there is an even wider spectrum of devices, but the step between each device is incremental, so there must be differential between products to ensure sale and also encourage multi product purchases. I was also saying that ipad sales have slowed in growth based on various news source citings and the constant barrage of ipad sales and discounts like at target and best buy.

There are certainly numerous reasons as to why sales may have slowed. I'm simply saying that slowing sales growth is good for innovation and product development. Maybe we'll get some fancy new features because of it!

8. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Ah! Totally understood! Yup iPad business is down..

9. TSE thread starter macrumors 68030

10. GrindedDown macrumors 6502a