Wait a second, I thought the ATV4 was delayed because....

newdeal

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
POLISH POLISH POLISH? They delayed this thing to polish the experience and THIS is the best they come out with? Tim Cook should be going ape **** on people ala Steve Jobs with Mobile Me right now

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
POLISH POLISH POLISH? They delayed this thing to polish the experience and THIS is the best they come out with? Tim Cook should be going ape **** on people ala Steve Jobs with Mobile Me right now
Had to be released now in order for it to sell in the holiday season. If they waited until it was polished before releasing it, we would have gotten it in the spring.

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
Who said that? For all we know the delay was because Apple thought they'd have a subscription service ready to announce and when it was clear that wasn't happening this year they released whatever they had.

loekf

macrumors 6502a
Mar 23, 2015
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
"What I've noticed is if something works but emotionally you don't feel a connection — it's ugly — you'll use it, but you'll use it begrudgingly and you'll change at the first opportunity and you'll build no relationship with the brand or the people behind it." Jony Ive.
So we'll get an ATV5 with all the fixes in Spring 2016.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.