So I currently have a 2010 MBP and 2011 MBA. I've decided to sell both and get an Air on Black Friday. I really don't need two laptops. I know the Air was just refreshed in June but I can't decide if I should: -Sell both, get 2013 MBA -Sell one, keep one (sell in 2014), get 2014 (Broadwell??) MBA I got a quote from powermax.com for my current two laptops (about $500 each) so I figure I could probably get a little more selling them on Craigslist. I know I'll get less for my laptops if I wait 9 months. But then I'd wait for the Back-to-School promotion to somewhat offset that. What do you guys think?