Wait for Broadwell or get Haswell rMBP now?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by gusping, Dec 17, 2013.

  1. gusping macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2012
    Location:
    London, UK
    #1
    Hi,

    I'm going to uni next September (2014) and was wondering if the Broadwell retina Macbook Pros would be out by then and worth the wait. If it isn't I was thinking i may as well buy a haswell rMBP now. I have a iMac 27" but obviously can't take it to uni. :D
    Does anyone think they will be released? maybe WWDC?

    Thanks
     
  2. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #2
    IF you don't need it until next year then the smart move will be to wait.
     
  3. Gman021 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    #3
    I want to buy a new Hasewell, but I don't need one so I'm trying my best to wait with Hasewell.

    You would think it would come out this summer, but everyone thought that about Hasewell and it took till late October.
     

Share This Page