Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wait for iPhone 7 plus?

• Yes

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Discuss what exactly? It's all user based preference, mainly it's camera and size.

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
or, 'settle' and buy a silver 7+ ?

i don't want to settle, imo
i'll wait on the jb +
)):

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
I was able to get a JB+ at my best buy yesterday. Def wait if thats what u want. It's gorgeous phone and I'm using it caseless. The grip is good
i have a 7 jb now but i need to return it tonight (iup) and wait for the jb +
D:
[doublepost=1475789181][/doublepost]checked bb, target, but nothing

bcemail

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2009
Don't like the size of the 7+ so went with 7. Just wish the 7 had the same camera as the 7+. I don't really care about color, etc.

MrXiro

macrumors 68040
Nov 2, 2007
Los Angeles
I went with the 7 this year cause I had the 6s Plus and while I love the screen size I don't like the phone size... and since the dual lens only had 1 of it's features at launch I decided I'm taking a break from Plus club this year. Next year they'll shrink the bezels hopefully so the phone isn't as unwieldy in hand. The form factor for the 7 is perfect IMO... now just increase the screen size so that it's edge to edge to get rid of the bezels and we have ourselves a winner! They have some room to increase the width slightly too so that the entire phone is as wide as the Plus screen.

Reactions: BrianSoCal

c14nhl

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2008
Edinburgh
I was seriously considering going with the 7 instead of the Plus this year. Had the 6 Plus & currently have the 6S Plus.

I'm in the UK and can upgrade free of charge now, walk into an O2 (my carrier) shop and take home the 7. However, I'm told I'll be waiting until Nov 30th for the Plus.

I'm furious about this situation as I've always had the new model at least within the first 2 weeks of launch.

I use my phone for work too, it's always plugged into my laptop charging during the day so don't think I'd miss the bigger battery.

I'll probably hold off making a decision for another couple of weeks, see if availability gets any better and then make my decision.

I do love the Plus size but had a feel of my friends 7 today and I actually really liked how the size felt in the hand.

Decisions, decisions...

dmonnin

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Florida
i have a 7 jb now but i need to return it tonight (iup) and wait for the jb +
D:
[doublepost=1475789181][/doublepost]checked bb, target, but nothing

I just got extremely lucky yesterday though. Ive been randomly checking BB and yesterday one store popped up and i reserved it. When I got there about 5 other ppl were buying JB+ he said he got 20 of them in today randomly. He sold all of them in three hours. I'm in Miami and this store was the only one to get them down here this week.

People looked shocked when they told them they had some.

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
My local Apple Store (Canada) also got a shipment of JB 7+ today. Needless to say I reserved and picked up one. Returned my 7.

It is less comfortable to carry it around in my pant pockets, but the large screen make me feel "complete". With the 7, it always felt like I wanted "more".

Reactions: dmonnin

happyslayer

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2008
Glendale, AZ
This is my first year with a plus sized iPhone and I love it. After using for just a day, my old 6 felt tiny, toy-like. I'd definitely wait for a 7 plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.