Wait for ip7+ or get regular 7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Danjrel, Oct 6, 2016.

?

Wait for iPhone 7 plus?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    78.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  1. x34 macrumors 6502

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Discuss what exactly? It's all user based preference, mainly it's camera and size.

3. Danjrel thread starter macrumors regular

The wait is taking forever lol
    --- Post Merged, Oct 6, 2016 ---
    Just want other opions lol.

4. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

or, 'settle' and buy a silver 7+ ?

i don't want to settle, imo
    i'll wait on the jb +
    )):

5. dmylrea macrumors 68020

dmylrea

Samsung Note 7.;)

6. Danjrel thread starter macrumors regular

I heard that is the bomb yo!!

7. dmonnin macrumors regular

I was able to get a JB+ at my best buy yesterday. Def wait if thats what u want. It's gorgeous phone and I'm using it caseless. The grip is good

8. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

i have a 7 jb now but i need to return it tonight (iup) and wait for the jb +
    D:
    --- Post Merged, Oct 6, 2016 ---
    checked bb, target, but nothing

9. LasersGoPewPew macrumors regular

LasersGoPewPew

I bought the 7 to hold me over until 7+ arrived. Then I gave the 7 to my brother.

10. valinda macrumors 6502

valinda

Lucky brother!

11. bcemail macrumors newbie

Don't like the size of the 7+ so went with 7. Just wish the 7 had the same camera as the 7+. I don't really care about color, etc.

12. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I went with the 7 this year cause I had the 6s Plus and while I love the screen size I don't like the phone size... and since the dual lens only had 1 of it's features at launch I decided I'm taking a break from Plus club this year. Next year they'll shrink the bezels hopefully so the phone isn't as unwieldy in hand. The form factor for the 7 is perfect IMO... now just increase the screen size so that it's edge to edge to get rid of the bezels and we have ourselves a winner! They have some room to increase the width slightly too so that the entire phone is as wide as the Plus screen.

13. c14nhl macrumors 6502

c14nhl

I was seriously considering going with the 7 instead of the Plus this year. Had the 6 Plus & currently have the 6S Plus.

I'm in the UK and can upgrade free of charge now, walk into an O2 (my carrier) shop and take home the 7. However, I'm told I'll be waiting until Nov 30th for the Plus.

I'm furious about this situation as I've always had the new model at least within the first 2 weeks of launch.

I use my phone for work too, it's always plugged into my laptop charging during the day so don't think I'd miss the bigger battery.

I'll probably hold off making a decision for another couple of weeks, see if availability gets any better and then make my decision.

I do love the Plus size but had a feel of my friends 7 today and I actually really liked how the size felt in the hand.

Decisions, decisions...

14. dmonnin macrumors regular

I just got extremely lucky yesterday though. Ive been randomly checking BB and yesterday one store popped up and i reserved it. When I got there about 5 other ppl were buying JB+ he said he got 20 of them in today randomly. He sold all of them in three hours. I'm in Miami and this store was the only one to get them down here this week.

People looked shocked when they told them they had some.

15. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

My local Apple Store (Canada) also got a shipment of JB 7+ today. Needless to say I reserved and picked up one. Returned my 7.

It is less comfortable to carry it around in my pant pockets, but the large screen make me feel "complete". With the 7, it always felt like I wanted "more".

16. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

For me, the bigger screen, better battery life, dual cameras make the 7+ worth the wait.

17. happyslayer macrumors 6502a

happyslayer

This is my first year with a plus sized iPhone and I love it. After using for just a day, my old 6 felt tiny, toy-like. I'd definitely wait for a 7 plus.

18. RIPstevejobs macrumors regular