Wait for iPad Pro 2 / next iPad mini?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Liquinn, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Liquinn Suspended

Should I wait for the iPad Pro 2 next year and the next iPad mini? What are the pros and the cons to waiting? Thanks.

2. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

3. Capt T macrumors 6502a

Get what you need/want now, and use it. There will always be something better releasing next year.

4. Liquinn thread starter Suspended

I guess I'll always have three MacBooks and iPads regardless if Apple brings something new out.

5. Dave245 macrumors 601

Who's saying Apple will update or release an iPad Pro 2 next year? Seriously tho if you want one get one, I'm getting the iPad Pro because I want one, there will always be something more up to date every year.

6. Skyhawk21 macrumors regular

Stop with these threads, you have made about 5 or so more of these things which is filling the forum and spamming it.

7. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

If you need an iPad now, go get it. If you just "want" one and are looking for some justification to cover that choice you have already made, then no - save your money for when you would really need one.

8. newellj macrumors 601

Amen to that. Personally, in this case, my recommendation would be to wait for the six-core Core M iPads that will have three CPUs for a total of 18 cores.