Heres my Dilemma: I have ~25+gigs of music, 167 apps, ~5 gigs for movies/TV shows on mobile device. I would really like the option to carry around more than the 16gigs my iPhone allows me currently. Option 1: Wait until Summer 2011 when I can upgrade my iPhone, get the iPhone 5 32gig, which, will most likely be $300 [past prices, current prices, etc etc] Option 2: Upgrade Summer 2011 to smallest size iPhone, get a used iPod Classic/Video/5th gen now. [$200 for the phone, ~$100 for 80-120gig iPod depending on condition] I have had two devices before [dumb phone and iPod Touch] and Ive kind of enjoyed having only one thing in my pocket. But there have been times where I wanted to listen to music that I dont have on my iPhone, or need to use my phones GPS and have to keep it in an awkward position so that the music still plays. Or that ive spent all day listening to music and I have battery issues. So what I'm looking from the community is if you would rather just wait it out and get a new larger iPhone or go the two device route [oh and WHY].