I've waited forever for the iPhone and now it's getting so close. I am still a Cingular customer and on a family plan but I actually spend most of the year in Asia where I live and work. iPhone is not coming to Asia until 2008 but I could get it through Cingular when it comes out in June. However, that one would be locked and I won't be able to use it for most of the year, unless someone figures out how to lock it. I currently have a Treo 650 but it's bulkiness is increasingly driving me crazy. I've been thinking about getting a Treo 680 and then sell it when I can get an unlocked iPhone, either in Asia in 2008 or in Europe or when someone figures out how to unlock a Cingular one. Or should I just wait?