Wait for Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Stang68, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

    Stang68

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Location:
    USA
    #1
    Hey guys and gals,

    I have a SR MBP and am looking forward to Leopard. One question, though: How long should I wait after its October release to go out and buy it with my Edu discount? I know it wont be like Vista lol but you never know with a brand new OS.

    Thanks!
     
  2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

    wrldwzrd89

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2003
    Location:
    Solon, OH
    #2
    I say it depends entirely on what you use with your computer. If you have third-party software and/or hardware you rely on that may not be Leopard-compatible I'd wait until the developers confirm that it is Leopard-compatible or release a Leopard-compatible update for it. If none of this applies to you go ahead and buy it the day it's released.
     

Share This Page