I'm going to go back to a single machine for better work flow so I'm planning on buying a six-core Mac Pro. I'm wondering if I should wait for the next revision as the nMac Pro has been out for a year and could be updated in early 2015. It sounds to me like there could be just a moderate spec bump for the audio side so maybe there is no advantage to waiting for it. I can get by just using my 2011 iMac for now connected to the Dell U3014. I want to sell my 2012 2.6 i7 16GB Fusion drive Mac Mini now as they seem to be a hot item on eBay. Does anyone have any other information or thoughts about this?