Im buying a i7 iMac for video editing. So I need a portable option now, so I'm looking at the 13inch mbp. When does apple normally update there mbp line. If it's within like 2-3 months then I can wait but if it's gonna be like 6 months I'll buy now. So what should I do wait or buy now?