Wait or don't wait?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elit3nemesis, Nov 7, 2010.

  1. elit3nemesis macrumors regular

    elit3nemesis

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    #1
    Should I wait to see if Verizon gets the iPhone or just go today and get the iPhone with ATT?
     
  2. saving107 macrumors 603

    saving107

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2007
    Location:
    San Jose, Ca
  3. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

    iHeartapple2

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2010
    #3
    I would say it depends on who has the better service in your area. If they are both about the same I would go get it now for sure.
     
  4. cdp1276 macrumors member

    cdp1276

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2005
    Location:
    Fairport, NY
    #4
    I would personally wait, given all that we are hearing that early Q1 2011 will release a new iPhone that works on all carriers, why not just hold on 60 days until we hear in January and likely adopt the newest device.
     
  5. bcole macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    #5
    Fingers crossed the release of a "universal" handset will create a modest amount of price competition.
     

Share This Page