Wait or not? That is the question...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dnaida, Aug 20, 2010.

  1. dnaida macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    #1
    So, i am coming to US from Russia in the end of september and i want to get a new MacBook Air , should i wait until october , or buy now? (my wife works there and can get it for me now) .
    What im supposed to do?
     
  2. Giuly macrumors 68040

    Giuly

    #2
    Wait until they update the graphics to GT320m.
     
  3. andalusia macrumors 68030

    andalusia

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Location:
    Manchester, UK
    #4
    I'd say wait too. Maybe they'll boost it's power.
     

Share This Page