Well, folks...I've finally raised enough money to buy a 17" PowerBook (this has been a personal 2-year project. It didn't help with my dates: "Sorry, honey. Appetizers only, no entrees. I'm saving up for a laptop.") Now I'm wondering whether or not I should wait until June 6 to buy a 17". Or even September (Paris Expo). Will the G5 vs. G4 difference make it THAT different? Or am I gambling with time? I want to hear your thoughts and comments, please... Thanks!