Wait to buy SL?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by ComicStix, Aug 29, 2009.

  1. ComicStix macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2009
    Location:
    Boston, Massachusetts
    #1
    I hear about lots of errors and crashes and problems when people upgrade to Snow Leopard. With me being a Tiger user should I wait to upgrade or just do it now and wait for a patch?
     
  2. C64 macrumors 65816

    C64

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2008
    #2
    There are always problems with new OSs, and people like to talk more about what's wrong.

    Yes, there are issues, but yes, SL has been working great for many people as well. If you're still using Tiger, you can probably wait a bit longer for, say, a 10.6.1 update. But seriously, why would you? Coming from Tiger, this is a superb change, despite a few bugs that'll be fixed in the weeks to come.
     
  3. MKCLLNS macrumors member

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2009
    #3
    i would say yes, if you're not too fused about it.

    wait until 10.6.1 or even .2

    and since you're still on tiger - i don't think you are too fused.
     
  4. Neotyguy40 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2009
    #4
    I suggest you upgrade to it. 10.6.1 will come out in a few days, with 10.6.2 coming a few after that.
     
  5. Zazoh macrumors 6502a

    Zazoh

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2009
    Location:
    San Antonio, Texas
    #5
    Macbook 2 Ghz not one issue, very smooth and fast upgrade. Smaller and faster, why wait? Don't believe everything you read from those that crash. If you notice in these forums it is the same people that have ALL the problems.
     

Share This Page