Waited 6 weeks - and nothing!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Andy Dufrain, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Andy Dufrain macrumors newbie

As the WWDC came closer, I felt the frugal option was to wait for the confernce, a bit more memory and a lower price, shake Mr. Jobs hand on a wonderful product and leave feeling fulfilled. Instead, I feel slighted. Left behind. Mr. Cool Iphone gets upgrades and lower price. But us regular folks who don't like $100/month bills get no love with the Ipod Touch. I was really hoping they would upgrade the touch at the WWDC and disappointed when our darling device was left out.

So what to do ? Take the plunge and buy one now ? Wait even more ? Buy one then sell it a week before the updates :D

Ah, apple how I love and loath you all at the same time

2. ppilone macrumors 6502

The iPod touch is always (since it has been out) updated at the September iPod event; usually right after the US back-to-school promotion ends.

The touch is just on a different release schedule than the phone - no worries.

3. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

As always,

It is a good idea to watch the Macrumors buyers guide to see projected releases of new products, or updates to existing.

Currently it does say 'Don't buy', however you can see when the last release was, and all articles that have been tagged related to the product.

[​IMG]

4. DHarrisDBS34 macrumors regular

We were never going to get a new iPod Touch. It's coming in September, like it always does. All iPods come out on an annual basis. DEAL WITH IT.