Waiting for Apple to get their ars in gear

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by TargetMan, Mar 4, 2008.

1. TargetMan macrumors newbie

I am dying to try out Mac's famouse OS, however, I have not yet found my perfect Mac. The Mac most suited to be at the moment is the MacBook. Reason for not having bought one already is a combination of reasons. Slightly expensive and afraid of buying old components which age before i get to use it.

Living in norway its quite annoying to see that i can get cheaper macs anywhere else but here. I can save about 50% buying a mac in US instead of here - how sick is that? This is not the issue with normal/boring pc's (though mac is becoming more normal/boring too)

another issue which is a bit disturbing is the apparently low spec/price ratio relative to other computers (this may be related to what i wrote above).

as i've said macbook is the most ideal mac at the moment for me. what i had loved the upgrade/update in june to be about is the material (aluminium or something exciting new) & LED. hopefully closing in on the spec/price and spec-spec to other computers on the market.

atm its either macbook or dell 13xx. looking forward to the update!!!!! hurry up

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

The MacBook has just been updated. And won't be updated again for a while.

3. outkaste25 macrumors member

Go with the MacBook. Dells suck. I switched to Mac bout 4 months ago and got myself a MacBook. I couldn't be happier and can't imagine going back to another computer OS. You will not be disappointed. The extra cash is definately worth the superious OS and support.

4. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

I don't know where people automatically think there will be an update in June and that the upgrades will be an LED and a new case. First off MB will most likely NOT get LED screens because MBP have them.

People who want to wait for an "upgrade" before purchasing a computer may as well wait forever because computer are always being updated.