Hi guys, I'm on the fence to buy a 27" iMac 5K.. I can buy a current gen 'new in box' 27" iMac for a really interesting price. The 3.2Ghz i5 with 8GB RAM and 1TB Fusion Drive version. I can buy it for approx. € 800,- less than the price Apple is asking currently (€ 2.329,-) With all the rumors floating around that Apple will update the iMac in March i'm in doubt whether I shall get the current gen for that nice price..or wait till the refresh (and pay much much more ofcourse). Only downside of this will be that the current one that is available for me right now, won't be available in a few weeks (the guy could already sold it by then). I will use it mainly for normale 'home' usage. No real editing/rendering or what so ever. Just some browsing, Apple Photos, Adobe Lightroom etc. What would you guys do? Get the current one for a nice price or wait till the refresh? Thanks!