Unfortunately, I currently don't have the funds to buy an iPhone on launch day, so I'll be forced to wait a few weeks after launch. But my question is: Is it better to wait a few weeks or get it on launch day? You see, with a device like this, I feel that waiting will yield benefits such as user response, chance to see how well it really functions, perhaps see one in action before putting down $600 on it. But on the other hand... I look to my experience of camping out for the Wii. I was first in line and waited 13 hours to buy my Wii on launch day. I have not seen a Wii in a store since. Part of me is very afraid that these will be impossible to find if you don't get one at launch. I also fear that if you can purchase the iPhone from Apple without a plan, they'll probably get bought up and put on eBay.