Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MasterChief

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
This was such a great idea.
I wish I had enough for everybody!

Waiting in line for 3 hours sucks.
Waiting in line for 3 hours with a joint...doesn't really suck so bad.
:D

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND MAY YOU HAVE THE BEST OF LUCK REGARDING YOUR NEW DEVICE.

4GASM BABY.

SydneySuero

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
6611646f331ecbce90ec11eb06949977f4610473.jpg

nn5yxx.jpg

13zyaopjpg.gif

1264973070058.jpg

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Have fun. Personally I wouldn't spark in such a crowded area or with so many police around, but that's just me.

Then again I really wouldn't want to be blazed when trying to get my phone set up and giving Apple my information, that just sounds hard.

I guess I really just wouldn't want to get high at an iPhone launch. It would make time pass too slowly, too.

McBeats

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2007
erf
hahaha! yeah a lotta people around would make me paranoid bout bringin it out, but i say handle it buddy! B)

myk13

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2008
how serious are these people waiting all night for iPhones? My friend is in line and he told me to cruise over and I might in an hour or so, I'm not going to get jumped or something for cutting and being with him am I haha

Eddyisgreat

macrumors 601
Oct 24, 2007
how serious are these people waiting all night for iPhones? My friend is in line and he told me to cruise over and I might in an hour or so, I'm not going to get jumped or something for cutting and being with him am I haha

You might get a beatdown.

But if you survive they'll let you stay.

chrislimon

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2009
Trust me bitch, I will cut you.

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR

Probably not, but that's pretty rude. Whatever happened to common courtesy? No one seems to have any manners these days.

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
Hey burnouts - you're aware that kids read this form too, right?

Sure, but adults read the forum too. I don't see your moderator tag. You must not come around here very often. There are much more adult threads in the community, PRSI, and general discussion threads. What's so bad about marijuana? Would you rather us talk about alcohol or coffee?

There's a 'u' in forum.

Slip Jigs

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2008
Sure, but adults read the forum too. I don't see your moderator tag. You must not come around here very often. There are much more adult threads in the community, PRSI, and general discussion threads. What's so bad about marijuana? Would you rather us talk about alcohol or coffee?

There's a 'u' in forum.

A little defensive, aren't we?

Figbash Acrobat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2009
Alphaville
:D Some of the best threads are rollin after 4 AM.

And since when does smoking, let alone talking about smoking, mean one's a "burnout"?

Get real, "old-timer".

Figbash Acrobat

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2009
Alphaville
And shame on those kids for being up past their bed time. If they are, they just might be doin' drugs too!

But if the mods wanted to, they could shut this thread down long before the kids even open their sleepy little eyes...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.