Waiting it out...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bodhi395, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Bodhi395 macrumors 6502a

So, all this pre-order chaos has made me decide to just wait it out and let everything settle down. I'm thinking maybe not getting the new iPhone until the middle of July.

I know no one can know for sure, but do you think if I wait till the middle of July, I will just be able to go into an Apple Store and pick up an iPhone, or will they still be in short supply?

2. svalentine macrumors regular

I'm doing the exact same thing by waiting it out until the middle of July. I was first in line at my local AT&T when the original iPhone came out, as well as the 3G. When the 3GS came out I was tired of stressing over a phone, so I simply waited 2 weeks, walked into my local phone store (now Softbank) and picked up the phone. The iPhone 4 will sell out on the first day, we will here stories of Apple/AT&T/whoever selling out in the days after the launch as well, but don't worry. I'm sure we will have no problem buying the phone a couple weeks after launch. Apple is mass producing the phone around the clock and will not stop. :)

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'm probably doing the same thing. I might get it earlier in July, but haven't decided. Any of the new features are something I can wait for, if I ever use some of them (like the forward facing camera).