Carrier Waiting to decide about T Mo

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tl01, Oct 4, 2015.

1. tl01 macrumors 65816

This is probably more a share than anything else, but I passed off my temporary t mo sim to my brother tonight. My parents, my self, brother, and his wife are all on the same family plan and might switch to Tmo. I never guessed I would want to but their speeds were light years ahead of Att where we live. I hear that tmo is looking to improve some of their rural coverage in some upcoming auction but I don't think we really spend that much time in rural areas anyway.... Maybe when we take our kids camping but that's about it. Anyway, here I am rooting that my brother thinks coverage is good. I love the extras t mo offers in case I ever get to travel abroad as my kids get older.

2. cchs2014 macrumors member

Switched to T-Mobile from Sprint this past week and all I've been wondering is WHY did I give Sprint those 4 years of my life??? Switching to T-Mobile was an amazing decision. Surprisingly I'm in a good Sprint area, but T-mobile is even better here and the perks make it even more amazing. Simultaneous voice and data, competitive pricing, and BLAZING fast LTE speeds.

Switching was a no-brainer.

Side note: And I actually feel wanted! T-Mobile customer service reps are so welcoming and kind. I told Sprint I was leaving and they showed absolutely no interest in keeping me as a customer haha.