Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kid84

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
Want to buy the 14 PM, but all around here was sold ( bestbuy , tmobile ) .

Apple Store online keep telling me check back for stock update but always empty , does anyone know what time did they update their stock on the system ?

And also if I walk-in , will they have any ?

Cjallen

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2012
Unlikely. My pre-order delivers 4/10-11/10. I have been checking stock every day and only saw a 128gb PM that was quickly taken.

Eric9610

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
I had no problem doing the for my iphone 14PM 256. Ordered in app for store pickup and was ready in 1 hr. the key is you have to keep looking in the app for when stock is available. Also my mom went into the apple store to pick up her Ultra and asked about a Iphone 14 PM and they had them.

Reactions: mgscheue

fatTribble

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2018
Comic Book Store, Springfield
I guess I assumed that what you could order online for immediate pick-up in store matched their actual inventory. I would be surprised if they had stock that didn’t reflect online. But that’s only a guess. If you go to a store maybe you could ask them and post back?

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
Either the Pro max is in high demand or just a bit of supply issue. Either way, last week I noticed Thursday was when Apple received a lot of shipments and most of the apple store in my area has updated their stock. Of course by the end of the day all the PM were out of stick again. When I checked when apple store received stock was around 10:30 am is when it was updated.

However it varies on when Apple store updates their inventory, it all depends on when the UPS and Fedex delivers them to the store.

Reactions: nybear31
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.