Walked Right in To Verizon for X

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by noodle15, Nov 3, 2017.

1. noodle15 macrumors member

I preordered a 256gb IphoneX Black/Space Grey Model, unfortunately I was late to get the delivery by today. But I contemplated if I even wanted the new model. Back and forth so I stopped by a Verizon retailer and he said they had some coming in and would call later in the day, another retailer told me NO he would not sell it Outright to me. So as I waited for the call I thought I would try a Corp Verizon Store. Drove over walked in and bought 2 64gb Silver Iphone X. Now the real Question will be is 64gb enough?

2. mcvaughan macrumors 6502a

In the same boat. Waiting to see how space goes before cancelling my December-due 256.

3. noodle15 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah. And I was really up in the air on color too. I felt the black looks cool but since it is the glass it is going to show finger prints like crazy, silver actually looks really sharp. Time will tell.. The only thing I am starting to worry about is the frame. Since its a Stainless steel like the watch, my watch has taken a ton of marks so wondering how it will hold up over time.

4. superben79 macrumors newbie

64g is the new (or old) 16gb. apps are bigger, pic size is bigger. it is always better to have spare storage.

5. california_kid macrumors regular

wow, I thought thread title was "Walked right into Verizon for seX". Was about to jump ship from TMobile!

6. GetSwole37 macrumors regular

You got the 64GB. With apps, and pictures and video, simply not enough. I don't want to have to deal with cleaning up stuff all the time. Why it was available.

7. noodle15 thread starter macrumors member

This is true it does seem devices and things are requiring more space because of clarity content 3D ect..
    Haha yeah I walked in and that did not happen.