Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldaker201

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
WV
On my walkie talkie I press once and talk and press again when finished
My buddies is press and hold
Is there a setting may have hit for this to happen to mine?

frjps

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2008
Yes the setting is General:Accessibility at the bottom of the page: Tap to Talk toggle

Reactions: NeshyD

oldaker201

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
WV
Yes the setting is General:Accessibility at the bottom of the page: Tap to Talk toggle
thanks for the reply, im sorry, drawing a blank this morning, is the general setting in the walkie talkie app on the watch? or is it somewhere else, i cant seem to find it

frjps

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2008
thanks for the reply, im sorry, drawing a blank this morning, is the general setting in the walkie talkie app on the watch? or is it somewhere else, i cant seem to find it

So go to your watch app on the phone, then go to settings, then go to General, the Accessibility. At the bottom, it says “Tap to Talk” under “Walkie Talkie” with an on-off switch.

Let me know if you need more help finding it.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
It’s in the watch app, on your phone.. didn’t see post above..

oldaker201

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
WV
awesome, thanks i finally found it, not sure which way i like this to be set yet lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.