iPhone XR Walkin Purchase XR (Apple Store)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by linkgx1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. linkgx1 macrumors 68000

Anybody know how this will work? Do you think there will be a line? Should I get there super early? Planning on getting the red XR and returning my max.

2. Mackinjosh Suspended

It won't be hard to get one tomorrow. It may be hard to get the exact color and memory configuration you want though. I would imagine 128gb will be stocked in greater numbers than 256, but not as much as the base model. I'd also assume the more colorful phones will be in greater supply and greater demand.

3. white4s macrumors 68000

4. Wags macrumors 65816

My guess that it will not be that hard. Probably a line but not that long of a wait. Depends on location though too. Say that you have a return/exchange and maybe you can get right in that way

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

I'm going to guess it won't be as bad as XS/XS Max and I'm sure they will have plenty. Depending on your location and if your Apple Store near you does this but with walk-in reservations, you can reserve and stand in line or reserve and pick up at a later time you choose.

6. dasycar macrumors newbie

My plan is going tomorrow to the store. I’ve never bought an iPhone the first day at the store.
    It says that it opens at 8, should I go that early?
    So you have to reserve it once you arrive at the store? I didn’t undertand that.