Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PeterL111

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2015
I just got the iPhone 6s and started putting all my credit cards for apple pay. However, the user interface is overblown when I open the wallet app. Is this happening to anyone or just me? I already restarted my phone and still got the same result.

2015-09-25 22.00.00.png 2015-09-25 22.16.33.png

saturn391

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2015
Yes. If you use the zoom in setting instead of standard it renders correctly though. I think it is a bug.

grahamcracker1

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2015
Yes! This is a huge problem for me, it affects a ton of apps (but not all). The ones I've noticed are: Apple Watch, Activity, Calculator, Wallet.

It seems to only happen when you restore from a backup from an older device (i.e., my iPhone 5s in my case). When you set up as a new device, it works as you would expect.

I called AppleCare and they basically told me that my only option is to scrap all my data, set up as new device, and load whatever I can back from iCloud and cloud services.

Really, really disappointing.. hope we can bring some attention to this. Some folks over on this Reddit thread are having exactly the same issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/applehelp/comments/3mebxx/is_anyone_else_having_a_problem_is_wallet_being/

Gin Gin

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2009
Yes! This is a huge problem for me, it affects a ton of apps (but not all). The ones I've noticed are: Apple Watch, Activity, Calculator, Wallet.

It seems to only happen when you restore from a backup from an older device (i.e., my iPhone 5s in my case). When you set up as a new device, it works as you would expect.

I called AppleCare and they basically told me that my only option is to scrap all my data, set up as new device, and load whatever I can back from iCloud and cloud services.

Really, really disappointing.. hope we can bring some attention to this. Some folks over on this Reddit thread are having exactly the same issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/applehelp/comments/3mebxx/is_anyone_else_having_a_problem_is_wallet_being/

I backed up from my 5s as well (using iTunes) and I'm not experiencing this bug.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This seems to be an issue for some with iOS 9.0. Based on some reports the latest iOS 9.1 beta seems to fix it for some people, so hopefully it will be addressed by Apple sometime soon (at least when iOS 9.1 is released).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.