Wallet Case?

Arvalle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Hey guys, I was at a Starbucks yesterday and I saw a kid with an iPhone wallet case. I've been looking around for it but I can't seen to find it. It's not the Griffin Passport. This one didn't have a flap covering the front which is what I always hated about the passport. I just find it annoying that I have to open it up to answer a call. Anyways it looked like a hard shell case with a leather wallet attached to it. Anyone have an idea as to what the brand might be?

kyellowness

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2012

SmackTom.com

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2012
Incipio makes a credit card case. If you're the person to carry a card and not cash, this can be good for you

AppleDApp

macrumors 68020
Jun 21, 2011
It's got to be great to misplace your phone and wallet simultaneously or getting both stolen.

vietalogy

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2006
Well I'm returning the candyshell card. It's a pain to take off and there are sharp edges which is not nice to hold in hand. Just ordered the speck smart flex card hopefully it's better feeling and easier to take off.

Arvalle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
I got the iCharge it case a couple days ago and I freak'n LOVE IT!!! It's comfortable, it protects my phone and it holds everything very very nicely. Definitely would recommend this one!

vietalogy

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2006
Got the speck smart flex last night and so far its a lot better then the candyshell version way easier to take off.

sabareesh

macrumors newbie
Sep 5, 2012
Wallet Case?

Apple iPhone 3G/3GS. Premium leather wallet, iPhone 3GS case, what a great combination. Premium leather wallet, iPhone 3GS case, what a great combination. Perfect solution for those on the go.
Doubles as a 4 pocket wallet
Slim curve hugging leather design
Removable ratcheting metal clip system

Regards,
Sabareesh
Online Forex Trading Company

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Apple iPhone 3G/3GS. Premium leather wallet, iPhone 3GS case, what a great combination. Premium leather wallet, iPhone 3GS case, what a great combination. Perfect solution for those on the go.
Doubles as a 4 pocket wallet
Slim curve hugging leather design
Removable ratcheting metal clip system

Regards,
Sabareesh
Online Forex Trading Company
What are you talking about? You simply described something and left. That doesn't really help the OP.