Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pup975

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
I have a Apple MagSafe Wallet. I like keeping my license and a credit card in it when I don't want to carry my wallet around. I have a normal wallet with more cards and cash. It would be nice to keep the MagSafe Wallet with a normal wallet that can carry more items. I'd like a "normal" leather bifold wallet that is MagSafe compatible with MagSafe Accessories (i.e., a wallet with some metal in it that I can slap on the MagSafe Wallet to). Any one knows if such a item exists?

Last edited:

dilinger

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2016
there is something similar to what you seek.

usmaak

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2012
Not exactly what you’re looking for but this holds more than many of the other magsafe wallets I have seen.

poorcody

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2013
This is actually exactly what I was looking for:

Or:

jhdroque

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2020

jhdroque

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2020
So I received mine about 9 days after ordering (from the US to the Philippines), and I must say.. it's a decent wallet! It barely fits my iPhone 14 Pro (not the fault of Veci as I wouldn't know either how to get around that camera bump). The wallet has nice storage and leather.

A couple things:
  • The wallet is stiffer than your usual wallet. It's not the leather, but more of the magnet inside the wallet that is probably the reason for this.
  • The Appleinsider review is right, it is DIFFICULT to remove the Magsafe wallet from the bifold. To the point I'm scared I might break the wallet trying to pry it off. I wish there was a notch so I can insert my nail and take off the Magsafe wallet easily.
I'd definitely recommend this. I used to use the ESR Wallet Stand case and got tired on how thick this thing is. I also live in a country where it's probably still a good idea to bring cash (some merchants who do accept cashless sometimes have broken terminals).

stTQ59O.jpg

dPPtNy4.jpg

Reactions: svendobbelaere
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.