Wallet + iPhone Convergence?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ipedro, Jul 20, 2008.

1. ipedro macrumors 68040

ipedro

I like simplicity so I'm always trying to miniaturize and reduce everything that I have (eBay is my best friend!).

In searching for an iPhone case, I'm looking for something that I can replace my wallet with also. Since I carry my phone and my wallet with me everywhere I go, it would be convenient to have it all in one package.

I'm looking for a stylish leather or fabric case that can hold an iPhone (doesn't have to have access to the screen while in the wallet) and has room for 6 cards (2 personal credit cards, 2 biz credit cards, Driver's License and Health Card).

These fit the bill but aren't my style:

[​IMG]

I'd rather a plain black slip case with pockets for individual cards.

Does anybody have any good suggestions?

In doing this, I'm aware that I have to do away with my loyalty cards like Air Miles and store points cards. For that, I'm creating an album in iPhoto where I'm saving a high definition version of the barcode for those cards:

[​IMG]

I know there are some eWallet apps that propose to do this but I don't like any of those that have been released thus far.

2. ipedro thread starter macrumors 68040

ipedro

3. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

4. ipedro thread starter macrumors 68040

ipedro

5. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

6. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

I noticed the Shopper's bar code... I went to school up there and shopped there enough! :)