Wallpaper buttons appear during transition

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joemolomo, Oct 1, 2010.

1. joemolomo macrumors member

Hi I've just found this, wondered if it had been seen before, noticed it in sys settings, in wallpaper if I select a wallpaper pic a transition begins to show me the pic but as it the pic enters from the bottom of the screen I get a quick glimpse at a row of buttons on the top of the view thats wiping in, that have Set Lock Screen Set Home Screen Set Both, I haven't ever seen the options appear like this before, I thought it might just be something left in by apple during development what do you think heres the pic.

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

3. joemolomo thread starter macrumors member

Sorry yeah, its 4.1 build 8B117, I did originally get it through developers program but the build didn't change so it should be the same as everyone else's, does it not happening on yours ?

4. joemolomo thread starter macrumors member

I've just rebooted and its still there its really not that noticeable, it took me ages just to screen grab it, it must be up for like 2 frames of the transition.

5. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

restore to the public release version of 4.1.

6. joemolomo thread starter macrumors member

Cheers for the tip, any ideas what it actually is, some functionality they were going to put in?

7. tombarnes macrumors 6502

tombarnes

I've just had a look and it does this on mine. I've never used any beta. I'm not too bothered, but interesting nonetheless.

8. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

those buttons are there on the public releases but not all buggered up like that...they are stacked in a vertical row with a cancel option.

9. joemolomo thread starter macrumors member

Yeah i was thinking that maybe during development you could simply press the image and have the option to choose which screen you wanted in the same window that you scale and move the wallpaper, but maybe took up too much of the screen so they went for an popup when the user presses select, just a theory mind ;) by the way the mosaic is just censoring my pics, nothing naughty just client stuff :)