Wallpaper changing app

Discussion in 'macOS' started by MirekDusinojc, Feb 29, 2016.

1. MirekDusinojc macrumors newbie

MirekDusinojc

Hello, for a long time I'm searching for an app, which would extend the capability of native wallpaper changing in OS X. I like to have my wallpaper different once in a while, however the native feature of OS X isn't sufficient. The max time for one wallpaper is 1 day and the wallpaper will change every time I restart my computer. So I would like to have some simple app, which would change wallpaper automatically for example every week and prevent system to change wallpaper whenever I restart it. Do you know any? I already tried few like Wallpaper Wizard, but this one doesn't allow me to change wallpaper after longer time period than a day. One promising app seems to be Kuvva Wallpapers, which is now available for 5 € on the appstore. The app description states that you can choose the time period up to a week however it also seems that it doesn't allow users to use their own set of wallpapers. I would like to know that before paying for it. Is there anyone with some experiences with this app? Thank you very much.

2. MLVC, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016

MLVC macrumors 6502

3. MirekDusinojc thread starter macrumors newbie

MirekDusinojc

Thank you very much for your answer. Yeah, it seems nice, but I already have a set of photos which I really like and wouldn't change for anything.