Wallpaper crash bug?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Solenz, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Solenz macrumors newbie

I think this is already a known bug but I haven't been able to find any info on it on any threads. When you close an app using the switcher and return to home, the wallpaper you have turns black until you either lock and unlock the phone, launch an app, or bring up the power off slider and cancel it.

2. Solenz thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm on an iPhone 4S btw. It doesn't happen on my sister's iPhone 4 on iOS 7. I have already clean installed 7 on my 4S but the bug is still there. Maybe tomorrow's beta will fix it?

3. chrisu91 macrumors regular

Happens to me as well on my iPhone 5 and has been going on since beta 1. I thought that it would be fixed when beta 3 released but not yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Happens to me on my iPhone 5 as well. I've figured out how to replicate it 100% of the time. If you are in an app and pull up the app-switcher and close out that app you were in, the wallpaper goes black.

5. binaryskies macrumors regular

binaryskies

Have had this bug since beta 1. Also the settings crashes when you choose a wallpaper. It's annoying. I've had a lot of bugs and strange things happen over the past week, that I can't explain.

6. BvizioN macrumors 68040

BvizioN

This is the only bug I have on my iPhone 5, beta 3. Luckily I don't change the wallpaper frequently.

7. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

Haven't experienced it in either 3 or 4. Yet.

8. batting1000 macrumors 604