Wallpaper Missing (not in Camera Roll)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Stoya, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Stoya macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I'd like to ask where can I get the image file used in my iPhone as Wallpaper?
    Currently, all the photos in my Camera Roll are all gone because I did something wrong while jailbreaking it. Anyway, I don't have anything in my Camera Roll right now. Although I don't have any images in my Camera Roll, my Wallpaper used in both LockScreen and HomeScreen are still there.

I'm just wondering where in the iPhone directory could I find it. I already looked in /var/stash/Wallpaper but the one's in there are the default ones. I want to copy the image file use in my Wallpaper, as those are the only ones left in the Camera Roll before.

Cheers!

2. ObuckiO macrumors regular

Not the exact answer you asked for, but if you would like a wallpaper of your choice. You can find a picture you like on internet, press and hold down on that image> Save image> Go to Photo app> Select it as wallpaper.

3. Stoya thread starter macrumors newbie

I think I found it now, somehow iOS converts the current wallpapers from jpeg to cpbitmap file format.

Now, problem is I want to convert this cpbitmap to jpeg, anyone knows how? I've tried searching for a converter, no luck yet :|