Wallpaper on 5TH gen ios7 problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BradOntCa, Oct 10, 2013.

1. BradOntCa macrumors member

Hi everyone. I got the new ios7 and now when I try to adjust a pic from my camera roll to fit the screen properly it won't do anything by pinching the screen like before, I can move the pic around and that's it, anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

2. SamuraiMinis macrumors member

3. BradOntCa thread starter macrumors member

When I pinch in to fit the picture to what I want then let go it automatically goes back to the original size, never tried to make a smaller pic fit the screen. I can move the pic around but that's all. Thanks for the reply.

4. SamuraiMinis macrumors member

When zooming in, it will spring back to the lowest resolution it will allow or something like that. Since it won't allow any zooming what so ever, make a backup of all your data on the device and try restoring it. That's what I hear normally works for many random bugs, but it may not work. I think its worth a try if your able though.

5. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

It's because of the parallax effect. There's nothing you can do to fix it. You can turn it off (Settings-->General-->Accessibility-->Reduce Motion - turn ON) - but it won't change the wallpaper setting behavior.

6. kaielement macrumors 65816

Its a known issue just hope apple fixes it soon

7. BradOntCa thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys. I hope it gets fixed as well as it used to work. Thanks again for the replies.