Wallpapers for 30"?

illegalprelude

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
Los Angeles, California
lol this randomly came to my mind from my ADHD, from one thought leading to another and i was thinking of Wallpapers and today for my Widescreen Vaio, i was looking for backgrounds and its a pain to find High Res backgrounds of something specific, let alone for widescreen and im a freak about this

800 by 600 and 1024 by 768 need to die :eek: :D

Ive always now wanted to upgrade my apple 17" lcd to the 30" and this made me think, Dear God, finding good Wallpaper has to blow!!!!!! :eek:

illegalprelude

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
Los Angeles, California
well nerd moment but the last month, ive been TiVo'ing Star Trek:TNG and fell in love with the show again, (loved it when i was a kid and now i sound super old, 21 next month!:p ) and i wanted nice Wallpapers and you could hardly fine any High Res ones. Or Big Big Matrix fan and those sites dont have things of that content but i really do appreciate the links, i love them actually :)

robk64

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Great Wallpaper site

Check out DigitalBlasphemy.Com

I've been a member/subscriber for the past 7 years. The guy does some awesome work, and was a great help in pointing me in the right direction to start creating my own images.

There's a free download section you should check out.

Spanky Deluxe

macrumors 601
Mar 17, 2005
London, UK
robk64 said:

I've been a member/subscriber for the past 7 years. The guy does some awesome work, and was a great help in pointing me in the right direction to start creating my own images.

Wow, that site's amazing!! If I had a 30" ACD or even a 23" ACD I'd be all over that site with a membership.

Also, for illegalprelude I found this over at http://www.scifi-meshes.com. You can often get some great stuff from there if you sift through the forums.

Zwhaler

macrumors demi-god
Jun 10, 2006
robk64 said:

GREAT website. Ive also been using for about 3 years and so far i've got nothing but the best!

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
You can get some sweet screens from Fracture. The unregistered version puts a massive "UNREGISTERED" tag all over saved images, but you can get around this by taking screen shots while in the screen saver.

Thanks for the above links, i have a pic from Mandolux as my desktop now!