Walmart IPads in Irving,TX

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hassetc, Mar 15, 2012.

1. hassetc macrumors newbie

So, I decided to head to Walmart at midnight to see if they would have any IPads and of course they did. There were about 10 people in line and I actually got the last one. Several people were getting at least two ipads. I got the black 32gb wifi version. This is my first apple product and so far I'm loving it. Now I need to start downloading apps :)

[​IMG]

2. DS3, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012

DS3 macrumors 6502a

Damn I wanted a 32 gig black and was considering going to that wal-mart (well, probably that one there are a couple in Irving). Instead I went to a little more convenient one and they only had 16 gigs, which they didn't tell us until 10 minutes til midnight. And I waited a while too!

Bad luck =\

I was thinking about 16 though so I will probably just keep it, but I'm considering my options...

3. hassetc thread starter macrumors newbie

I actually wanted the 16gb version but the girl in front of my bought the last two. So, I was like oh well I just get the 32gb one. She actually had to try 3 different cards before she could get them all denied it was funny but I didn't laugh at her. Yeah I went to the walmart off Airport FWY, ate some wing stop and decided to check it out. I got lucky

4. mcsenerd macrumors regular

I was gonna head to the valley ranch location to check them out but I said to heck with it. I've got a 64GB Verizon on its way anyhow.