Walmart Sport and Nylon Band clearance, half price!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by WarHeadz, Mar 15, 2017.

1. WarHeadz, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017

WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Thanks for the link. Perhaps this is a sign that the Apple Watch will see some refreshed bands coming soon for the keynote or it could be Walmart liquidating stock.

3. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I have always wanted the walnut one with the black watch but I have the link now and have only taken the link off 1 time since launch of S2. Click kind of turned me off of the watch band collecting.

4. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Just picked up the Navy Nylon band in 42mm. $27.

5. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

guess ill go by walmart tomorrow...hate that place.

6. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I don't know if they have them in store. It would probably make more sense to order online for store pickup or delivery to make sure you get what you want without wasting a trip.

7. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Most of the bands are shipped from online or available for in store pick up when ordering online.

8. PackyP macrumors member

PackyP

Thanks for the heads up! Just picked up navy nylons for my 42mm and my fiancés 38mm.

9. ApplePersonFreak macrumors 6502

Blah. Sucks the sale is only for 42MM sport's and not 38..

10. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

Nice. Picked up the 42mm navy nylon band as well as a 42mm orange sport band, all for $54 and free shipping. Thanks! Didn't realize they still had the orange 42mm in stock. Hopefully it's not too orange. Still would like a white sport band but may hold off for a bit. Or get one through new egg.

11. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Looks like Walmart raised the prices of the 42mm nylon bands back to regular price, except the blue one which says there are only 5 left.

12. Makendu macrumors member

these are official Apple Watch bands correct ? I ordered the green one off new egg

13. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

They're definitely official. I don't think Walmart and Newegg sell knockoffs.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 16, 2017 ---
    I'm excited to receive my nylon band tomorrow. I remember when they came out I thought they were hideous. Now I'm really into them, I have 2 knockoff ones and I'm stoked to have my first official one.

14. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

The Nylon bands actually surprised me. I initially mocked them when they debuted last March. But after owning the pearl and black nylon, they're surprisingly light weight and durable, and they look really nice paired with the Apple Watch. Any they breathe much easier than the sport bands.

15. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

It's here!
    IMG_0742.JPG
    --- Post Merged, Mar 17, 2017 ---
    I'm actually impressed with the quality of my knockoff band! Can't even tell a difference. Glad I didn't pay $50 for an official nylon. But for $27 I'll probably be keeping it.

Attached Files:

16. dqpassat macrumors regular

Both the Walmart seller and the Newegg seller is 1ShopDirect. Anyone have any experience with this seller?

17. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Just purchased from their eBay store front. They appear to sell a lot of Apple Watch bands heavily discounted and from their feedback, appear to be legit. I just bought an orange sport band from them yesterday.

18. gymratjudy macrumors newbie

I've ordered 2 sports bands, (product red and fog), through walmart with them and they have been great. The items end up being delivered a day or 2 before the delivery date stated.

19. LaurieAnn macrumors regular

LaurieAnn

Thanks. I ordered the "Toasted Coffee/ Caramel" nylon band at the reduced price. it's one of the few bands that will go with my gold aluminum AW.

20. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

Got my orange. Chose free shipping through Walmart and showed up in two days. Hoping the blue nylon shows up today.

IMG_0859.JPG

21. Buran macrumors 6502

Buran

Boo, the blue nylon is full price. But I got the orange/anthracite that I'd loved since first seeing it after release.

Just wish I could find one of the older variants of the classic buckle for half price. :(

22. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

IMG_0864.JPG The pricing is kind of strange. 42mm orange nylon is full price, while 38mm is half. blue nylon 38mm was mostly full price, while 42mm (when it was available) was half.

Got my blue nylon yesterday. Looking forward to getting one of the new Orange and blue nylon bands.

23. LaurieAnn macrumors regular

LaurieAnn

I received my discounted Apple Watch nylon band from Walmart today. "Toasted Coffee/Caramel". Finally something that looks decent with the gold aluminum.

FullSizeRender.jpg

24. WarHeadz thread starter macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

That looks great! I love helping people find a deal. :D

25. SoN1NjA macrumors 65816

SoN1NjA

thinking about grabbing a 38mm green Sport Band
    Like the original green Apple came out with