walsh ********** western

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by buzzcfc, Sep 23, 2011.

1. buzzcfc macrumors member

Hi all, need some help on a matter regarding this joke of a delivery company. On the 15th of this month I ordered a macbook air from the online apple store and was told it was due to arrive on the 20th sept. On the 20th of sept I had a day off (as i live in a block of flats and access to leave a delivery slip is impossible), but only the education £65 voucher turned up.
    On the 21st I rang apple and they confirmed after talking to walsh western that it would arrive on the 21st, so I took another day off. Again it was a no show.
    I then could not afford to have any more days off so supposedly missed it on the 22nd and now 23rd. Thing is I had my mate wait around today (23rd) from 8am and he is adamant they did not attempt to deliver at 8.37 as they said they tried.
    I've just got off the phone to walsh western (after having to go through apple to even speak to them) and said they would re-arrange delivery for monday. I said I can't afford to have another day off and they must either deliver it after 4pm mon-thurs or 1pm friday, to which I was rudely told the best they can do is 'try' to get it delivered after 4pm but it was unlikely.
    so i'm at a stalemate, and very pissed off. So much so in fact that i'm considering ringing apple and cancelling my order completely. It's a shame because I have always thought apple prided themselves on good customer service, but then go and use these incompetent morons to deliver their products.
    Has anybody had a similar situation? who should I contact next, because I can't find a customer services number for apple. Can I cancel my order and get my money back?

2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Would it be possible to get them to change the address on your order, and send it to your work address?

3. buzzcfc thread starter macrumors member

no can't be done as I work on site. Who do I ring to cancel this order?