Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
England
Then install Gregorian by rpetrich in Cydia and you shall have it, it can be renamed if you wish via Icon Renamer as it does say Gregorian instead of Calendar.

a2k

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2011
Awesome and well needed app but it's missing 7.1 Day View in NC. Hopefully it will be implemented as the default 7.0.6 Day view is useless.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
I haven't been able to get this to install. The installer gets to a point and freezes. Says, "Downloading files to cache." and the progress bar is stuck at about 20% and says "Preparing Gregorian." I have to shut down the iPhone (5S), restart, and remove the half-installed app.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Then install Gregorian by rpetrich in Cydia and you shall have it, it can be renamed if you wish via Icon Renamer as it does say Gregorian instead of Calendar.

Great thanks! Does it sync with icloud? I would check but I don't have wifi at the moment.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
Great thanks! Does it sync with icloud? I would check but I don't have wifi at the moment.

Ive just downloaded it and all my info in the stock calendar has migrated to the new style calendar.

My stock calendar is now hidden away in a utilities folder.

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
If you mean the new calendar didn't show up on your springboard anywhere ?

well that happened to me.

I uninstalled and re installed and all went ok.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
I installed this and it didn't do anything..:confused:

I installed and nothing, then re-installed from Cydia (did not delete first), followed by another reboot and then it showed up. Subtle difference, but it is a nice upgrade. Now it's my homescreen calendar.

DigitalDawn

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2011
If you're looking for a great Calendar replacement check out SuperCal from the app store.

IMO this calendar is much nicer than the ios 7 Apple version. It even works with iCloud.

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 12, 2010
England
If you're looking for a great Calendar replacement check out SuperCal from the app store.

IMO this calendar is much nicer than the ios 7 Apple version. It even works with iCloud.

There's a few calandar apps that are miles better then the stock calandar features wise but I like the icon of the stock and other apps don't do what it does, plus stock does just about what I want it to do now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.