Want a case that doubles as a Wallet

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by rootbeermac, Jul 6, 2009.

1. rootbeermac macrumors newbie

I guess the title says it all. I want a case for my ipod touch 2g that doubles as a wallet... so I don't have to carry 2 things around, just one.

I can't find too many options out there.

Piel Frama ( http://www.pielframa.net/new_ipod_touch.asp )has a nice one, but not enough room for all my cards and money. (I need to carry about 8 cards with me).

ipocketwallet ( http://ipocketwallet.com/gallery#images/ipocketwallet-6.jpg ) has one that could work.... but I'd have to pull the Touch out of the wallet to use it everytime.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. DuckSoup macrumors 6502a

DuckSoup

You want to sit on your touch?

Just sounds like a bricked Touch waiting to happen.

Or would this be a front pocket wallet?

Mike

3. rootbeermac thread starter macrumors newbie

Actually, I tend to wear cargos a lot... so I guess it's more of a side-pocket wallet. Nevertheless, I wouldn't sit on it.

4. DHarrisDBS34 macrumors regular

I haven't really tried it, but Cardstar could help you cut down on the cards you carry in your wallet.

5. Brewerpaul macrumors regular

Do you ever get to craft fairs?
    You might find a leather worker at a fair that would be willing to custom make one-- might be a good idea for them too as a commercial product.

6. Tholian macrumors member

Actually I have kept my 2nd gen iTouch in my back pocket ever since I got it about 7 months ago. I haven't had any problems. Anybody else have issues with this? :confused:

7. Brewerpaul macrumors regular

FWIW-- I'm an OR nurse and I've carried a pair of steel bandage scissors in my back scrub pocket for about 2 years. Today I sat down and the handle snapped right off. I don't think a back pocket is a great place for delicate things. Carry your IPT up front, where we (especially guys) are naturally very protective of our vitals...