Want a Loose fitting sleeve for Ipad 2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by pkts, Mar 23, 2011.

1. pkts macrumors member

I'm just looking for a loose fitting sleeve for an Ipad 2 w/ Smart Cover attached. I got the $5 one mentioned here from Amazon and it is too tight. So is the Ipad 1 incase Origami one. Doesn't anyone make a loose sleeve or zip up case?

Suggestions appreciated.

2. leenak macrumors 68020

You want it loose enough that it would slide out? I bought the Booq ipad case and it fits my ipad 2 + smart cover perfectly. It stretches and I could put my hand inside the case as well if I wanted. The ipad fits securely though and I wouldn't call it loose.
    http://www.booqbags.com/All-Products/boa-skin-iPad-sleeves

Also I like Rickshaw and they have a variety of ipad cases. They recommend the regular ipad case if you have an ipad 2 + smart cover
    http://www.rickshawbags.com/sleeves.html

3. orlandocano macrumors regular

4. alan7467 macrumors member

5. seanpholman macrumors regular

6. pkts thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys. I don't need it to be super loose, just not so tight that it's a battle to get it into the sleeve. I like both of your suggestions leenak. Is it fairly easy to slip it in and out? I find that the grippiness of the smart cover makes it hard to slip on a sleeve.

7. Imsuperjp macrumors 6502

I bought the booq sleeve and sent it right back. The stiffer side reminded me of a car floor mat.

8. leenak macrumors 68020

I find it fairly easy to slip in.

9. leenak macrumors 68020

I like the stiffness but it is somewhat carpet-like.

10. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Picked this one up from Amazon a few days before launch ($15 at the time) and while certainly not the fanciest, size is perfect for the iPad 2 with a smart cover on.