Want to buy 27" Cinema display

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by gadgetgirl85, May 21, 2012.

  1. gadgetgirl85 macrumors 68040

    gadgetgirl85

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    #1
    I'm wanting to buy a 27" cinema display as I sold my old iMac. Am planning to run my MBA and eventually new MBP through it. Do you think its worth to wait until the conference or should I be pretty safe with what I get?
     
  2. FrankHahn macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 17, 2011
    #2
    If you can, you better wait and see if it gets updated along with the Macs. Among other things, it is possible that USB2.0 gets updated to USB3.0 on the back of the display.
     
  3. gadgetgirl85 thread starter macrumors 68040

    gadgetgirl85

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    #3
    Ok Im a bit of a noob but what difference would having a 2 versus 3 make?
     
  4. ixodes macrumors 601

    ixodes

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2012
    Location:
    Pacific Coast, USA
    #4
    When in doubt, wait. It's the obvious choice.
     
  5. phyzics101 macrumors regular

    phyzics101

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
  6. Amethyst macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2006
    #6
    Same situation. Hook with my Mac Pro, Wait too.

    For Retina resolution.

    Apple 27" Retina Display
     
  7. gadgetgirl85 thread starter macrumors 68040

    gadgetgirl85

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006

Share This Page