...and I need your expert advice and opinions. First, a backstory. I am the proud owner of a functioning 2005 15" PowerBook. That is, it was functioning until yesterday when I bumped it and it fell on its power cord, bending both the cord jack and receptacle on the laptop. The laptop still works, it just won't accept a charge. Taking it to my local Apple dealer to get it fixed would cost upwards of $250+. My wife and I determined that it is time to get a new one. (Score!) I have read about the possibility of the MBP being updated to become more similar to the MBA, maybe even that happens this month. My concern is that I want the superdrive, as I burn many CDs/DVDs a month and rip CDs into itunes regularly. I am pretty antsy to get "my" laptop back, as without it, I have to use my wife's desktop PC. So, what would your advice be and why? Should I wait or pull the trigger? I am looking at getting the 13" with the following specs: 2.4GHz Dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 2x2GB 750GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm SuperDrive 8x (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) Backlit Keyboard (English) & User's Guide Accessory Kit Thank you!