Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lwilliams

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
Athens, GA
Ok. It has been 11 days. I love his phone. No problems.

I chose the Xs Max 64gb. 64gb is not enough. I went from the 7Plus 128gb. I should have known.

I purchased from Apple. So I know I can just walk in and exchange for the price difference.

has anyone done this? Do I need to carry in the box that this one came in?

blwade

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Yes, bring the box and everything that came in it.. they will refund it and then you will purchase the larger size iPhone

Reactions: Newtons Apple

CobraPA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2011
Lansdale, PA, USA
Yes, just did this yesterday. Apple store here was great. They need the order info for the phone, and check if they have stock of what you want, as stores around here have been running out still of Xs Max 256.

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
Curious, is it compulsory to have most of your data on your device?
If not, use a cloud service, like:
iCloud
Box
Dropbox or OneDrive

Simply use it securely, with something like MFA, i.e. Two-factor authentication.

The benefits is that in the future, you can save on the cost of the phone (smaller size), too.

lwilliams

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
Athens, GA
Some of my network diag apps are quite large. I am an IT manager and use my phone daily in that practice. And, I keep a few dozen full CDs of music on it. I also have quite a library of books on the phone.

Reactions: circatee
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.