Want to return your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slipper, Jun 25, 2010.

1. slipper macrumors 68000

slipper

There has been a lot of negative posts on MacRumors towards the new iPhone 4 so i thought i'd post this here. If you have been considering returning you iPhone, some states consider it illegal to have a restocking fee. For instance here in Hawaii it is illegal to have a restocking fee unless you are selling a customized product, however Apple stores continue to print literature stating that there is a 10% restocking fee. You have 14 days to return.

2. BrulesThe1 macrumors newbie

3. Bloake macrumors 6502

Bloake

Only the unhappy owners are the vocal ones.
    I'm very happy with mine, no defects.

4. woosah macrumors regular

woosah

5. h00ligan macrumors 68030

I have considered canceling my preorder. However it is a while off, I'll wait and see what develops. Have about three weeks to wait. I did however decide not to look locally.

6. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

The only people returning iP4s here are Droids that never owned one. I was at the Apple store today to see if they had any non-bumper cases. I didn't see any long lines of people returning there phone, only crowds around the iP4 demo table.

7. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

How can you return a phone if you have never owned one?

8. bentrider macrumors member

That's what he meant.

9. ginsengbomb macrumors member

By the way, if you have a 16gig and are looking to return it, please let me know. I will happily take your return unit and pay you the AT&T-discounted rate for that unit. My wife needs a new phone. Thanks.

10. ChrisJSNh macrumors regular

not quite true , i have 2 3gs. i am returning both my iphone 4 upgrades back to at&t and canceling the contracts on them. and getting my 2 3gs reactivated.
    the ip4 signal is crap. and i dont need another mp3 player with a pretty screen

11. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

I returned mine to the local store less than 18 hours after it arrived via FedEx and am so glad I am back in my Blackberry!

Sitting right next to each other the Blackberry beat the iPhone by 3 bars and you would loose 3G on the iPhone if you touched the antennae at the lower left side.:eek:

Does not matter how good the i4 is if it get poor reception. My first and 3rd calls on the i4 dropped while my Blackberry and a Motorola were both showing full bars and 3G.

Blast me all you want but it is the truth and I hope they get it fixed for you people.:eek:

I can not believe that Apple i4 testers did not have this problem.

12. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

Then that is also wrong.