Now that I'm getting an iPhone 6S+, I'm wanting a larger iPad. My current is a iPad Mini 2 Retina. I am seriously torn between selling my Mini and getting an iPad Air 2 right now, or waiting for the Air refresh. Anyone have any advice? Has anyone done this upgrade recently who can comment on whether they regret it or are happy going from Mini 2 to Air 2? Thanks!