iPad Pro Want you add an APP to the Widget on Home Screen ?

augustya

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
I am trying to add a calculator to the widget that stays in the home screen of the iPad Pro This is a calculator APP that i have downloaded from the APP Store infact I have downloaded two calculator APP but none of them are showing in the widgets section when i tap on edit and then look out to add from the list of APPS in the widget area. This calculator APP that i have downloaded is just not showing in the List in the widget area. What do i do ? How do i add the calculator APP to my widgets area ?

Ludatyk

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2012
Texas
But how do I add when it is not showing in the list of APPS available to be added in the widgets.
Perhaps, reinstall or reboot the iPad. But on my end.. it works. I installed to just confirm it..

Do you have other widgets?

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
OP did you get it working?
I use ”the calculator“ app and the widget works great for me. I don’t even use the regular app because I don’t like the adds. The widget works great.

Reactions: Bclawson

augustya

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
I got those thing sorted out. Turns out since i had the Large Icon selected in my Dock Display. The Calculator APP was not showing i had to go back to more options in Dock add the app to the widgets and again come back and select large icons as was the case earlier.