WANTED: Alternative to Incase Slider Case that works with screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tanyawongz, Dec 7, 2010.

1. tanyawongz macrumors newbie

As much as I love the Incase slider, I just can't go about no having a anti-glare screen protector. Right now I have a Speck Candyshell, and the flaking is starting to annoy me. I've looked around and something similar to the slider case is the Incipio EDGE or the iFrogz one. Anyone have any experience with a slider case that works with screen protectors?

2. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

the iFrogz is worse when it comes to screen shields, the EDGE works just fine, in fact they include one with the case

3. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

4. tanyawongz thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you using it right now? Got any pics?

5. OutsideTheCube macrumors newbie

Splash cruiser case. Even comes with a screen protector to use!

6. CZK macrumors 6502a

This is funny. I ordered a Incase slider from ebay and it was 9.99 brand new. From china.

like 2 months after receiving it, i watched a review claiming that this case was lifting screen protectors. I was confused because mine do not lift my screen protector.

I closely checked it and i noticed that the jack hole is a little smaller than the original one. Came to the conclusion that mine has to be a fake ( it has logo and all tho)

The funny part is that its same material/build and very very good quality + it does not lift the screen protector.

My solution for you: I suggest you to buy the cheapest incase slider you find on ebay ( with incase logo and all) and make sure it comes from china and brand new without original packaging. You will end up with a fake that is actually better than the original.

( i can provide you pictures i you want close shots of it, its really good quality)

7. reebs macrumors 6502

Case crown glider, check uncle tones vid, cheap too. Check Amazon

8. lgreenberg macrumors 6502

lgreenberg

Yes I have one.

No pics.

I don't recommend many cases. If you want a slider for the iPhone 4 this is the one to have.